Revenue Operations Manager
🚀 Build the future of employee leave
We're tackling the complex world of employee leave. Today, it's fascinating and baffling how complicated the process is: going on leave (be it parental, medical, bereavement, or for any other reason) means talking to reps and wading through a mountain of government and insurance claims just to get your time off and income in moments when you're the most stressed and busy. We talked to hundreds of employees and employers who had nightmare stories to tell, and wondered to ourselves why nobody had solved this yet.
Our mission is to take the work out of leave — removing all of the friction that exists today for both employees and employers — and be the #1 advocate for folks going through the process. It's a really exciting space, and we're moving incredibly fast on both product and user momentum.
Excited about taking the most frustrating insurance, banking, and finance processes out there and making them surprisingly delightful? We'd love to work with you.
💪🏽 What will you do?
We're a small and ambitious team excited to strengthen our leadership and propel our market expansion strategy forward.
As our founding Revenue Operations Manager,, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the company’s revenue operations strategy. You’ll be responsible for overseeing sales and customer success operations, optimizing processes, analyzing and presenting data, and developing strategies to maximize retention and revenue performance.
And, most importantly, you'll be building this company with us. There's a lot to figure out. We want to work with folks who care deeply about the process of building the right company: from bringing to life our values to influencing decisions about how we should scale, and everything in between. You will work in close collaboration with the Marketing, Data Science and executive team at Cocoon. This role will report to the VP Revenue.
⚡️ You'd be a great fit if you…
- Have a proven track record of building and managing high-performing, metrics-driven revenue organizations and scaling revenue from a few million to over $50 million.
- Love analytical thinking, problem-solving, and using data to inform strategic decisions on how to grow & retain revenue.
- Have experience from mid-market revenue teams and can build operational strategies that will help maximize the company’s overall revenue growth
- Possess outstanding communication skills, being able to convey both detailed systemic topics as well as strategic topics
- Have ability to build an operational intake process and prioritize what needs to be built in line with Cocoon’s growth strategy
- Deep knowledge and ability to manage and optimize Revenue tools like Hubspot, SQL, Tableau, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, outbound email tools, Gong, and customer success platforms
- Embrace Cocoon's values and thrive in a high-growth startup environment.
🎁 Some benefits you can expect as a part of the Cocoon team:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Professional development budget and commuter benefits
- Office setup and wellness stipends
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave
- 4 weeks of each paid medical and caregiver leave
- 4 weeks of flexible, paid compassionate leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Daily in-office lunches
The salary range for this role is $150,000 to $220,000 to be determined through our interview process.
At Cocoon, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) serve as the foundation for a successful team, product, and community. We’re committed to building a company where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and be set up for success. Creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce requires ongoing effort and attention. We are committed to cultivating space for feedback and expanding our understanding of DEIB as our community grows.