PMHNP Licensed Telehealth Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Virginia
Richmond, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 2, 2023
About Seven Starling
Seven Starling is a digital maternal mental health clinic that specializes in treating common perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression and anxiety. With specialized therapy, peer support, and medication as needed, Seven Starling uses the most effective, proven methods to drive best in class outcomes for people going through the motherhood journey. Seven Starling is a female-founded company backed by top tier venture capital investors and healthcare partners.
Seven Starling is looking for a mission-driven Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our team. You will work with our clinicians, therapists, co-founding team, and chief medical officer to provide the highest quality of care for our perinatal patients.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of direct clinical experience, with a depth of knowledge in women’s mental health and the perinatal population. You also have experience in telehealth and are committed to having a profound impact on maternal mental health. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Provide direct patient care through evaluation, management, and treatment of maternal mental health patients
- Collaborate with the clinical and leadership team to refine and implement strategies and workflow processes
- Able to commit approximately 2-4 hours per month. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity
Who you are
- Licensed PMHNP in Virginia with an autonomous practice authority.
- Experience and familiarity with medical evaluation and medication management including SSRIs, SNRIs, and related pharmacologic therapies
- Telehealth experience
- Familiarity with evaluation, management, and diagnostic codes
- Expertise in serving prenatal and postpartum families
- 3+ years of direct clinical experience
- Clinical expertise utilizing evidence-based models of care
- Empathetic and intuitive listener with strong verbal and written communication
- Comfort and proficiency with virtual platforms, electronic health records, and microsoft office suite, as well as an eagerness to learn new programs efficiently
- Excited to join an early stage team building the future of maternal mental healthcare!
- Expectation of availability: 2-4 hours per month
- Contract Role: Flexible schedule
- Payment: $60 - $75 per hour
Seven Starling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.