Psychiatrist Collaborative Physician
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2023
About Seven Starling
Seven Starling is a digital maternal mental health clinic that specializes in treating common perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression and anxiety. With specialized therapy, peer support, and medication as needed, Seven Starling uses the most effective, proven methods to drive best in class outcomes for people going through the motherhood journey. Seven Starling is a female-founded company backed by top tier venture capital investors and healthcare partners.
Seven Starling is looking for a mission-driven board-certified psychiatrist collaborative physician to join our team. You will work with our clinicians, therapists, co-founding team, and chief medical officer to provide the highest quality of care for our patients.
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of collaborative clinical experience, with a depth of knowledge in women’s mental health and the perinatal population. You also have experience in telehealth and are committed to having a profound impact on maternal mental health. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity.
What you'll do
- Provide oversight to and collaborate with nurse practitioners to provide the highest standard of care
- Properly support and assess clinical decision making.
- Conduct high quality reviews of patient charts regularly - based on state requirements
- Be available for virtual consultations with nurse practitioners
- Collaborate with the clinical and leadership team to refine and implement strategies and workflow processes
- Able to commit approximately 2 hours per month. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity
Who you are
- Board Certified Psychiatrist multistate license
- Must be licensed in Texas
- Must have NP slots open in Texas
- Must have current and active licensure
- Current DEA registration
- In-depth knowledge of clinical guidelines and best practices.
- Experience and familiarity with medical evaluation and medication management including SSRIs, SNRIs, and related pharmacologic therapies
- Telehealth experience
- Familiarity with evaluation, management, and diagnostic codes
- Experience in serving prenatal and postpartum families
- 5 years of collaborative psychiatric clinical experience
- Clinical decision making utilizing evidence-based models of care
- Empathetic and intuitive listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort and proficiency with virtual platforms, electronic health records, and microsoft office suite, as well as an eagerness to learn new programs efficiently
- Excited to join an early stage team building the future of maternal mental healthcare
- Expectation of availability: 2 hours per month
- Contract Role: Flexible schedule
- Payment: $500 per month
Seven Starling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.