Provider Operations Coordinator
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
About Seven Starling
Seven Starling is a digital maternal mental health clinic that specializes in treating common perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression and anxiety. With specialized therapy, peer support, and medication as needed, Seven Starling uses the most effective, proven methods to drive best in class outcomes for people going through the motherhood journey. Seven Starling is a female-founded company backed by top tier venture capital investors and healthcare partners.
Seven Starling is looking to add a world-class Provider Operations Coordinator to join our team. You will work with Seven Starling’s Clinical team to help onboard and provide ongoing support to our growing team of Providers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced support specialist who is passionate about improving maternal mental health outcomes and is energized by the opportunity to ensure our Providers have a seamless experience working with Seven Starling. You will excel if you have experience in care navigation and/or support communications, clinical settings, and quickly learning new systems and tools.
What you'll do
- Partner with Seven Starling’s Talent team to ensure Providers are onboarded quickly and setup for success
- Send onboarding emails to new Providers and monitor timely completion of tasks
- Ensure timely scheduling of onboarding session with Clinical Manager
- Create a new Provider’s accounts, including EHR, Credentialing, etc.
- Input a new Provider’s hours into our capacity monitoring tools and other relevant trackers
- Identify areas for improvement and work cross functionally to implement changes
- Ensure Provider credentials and information is kept up-to-date
- Manage monthly Provider availability tracking based on monthly survey
- Ensure CAQH, CVO, and RCM partners, etc. are kept up to date with latest insurance and provider enrollment info
- Ensure therapists’ effective dates with insurance are kept updated
- Provide ongoing Clinician support
- Serve as the main point of contact for Providers for any non-clinical questions
- Route sensitive or urgent questions or issues to Clinical Manager or Chief Medical Officer
- Partner with RCM department to ensure timely completion of provider charting notes and admin tasks
- Communicate any changes to therapist availability to Patient Advocate team
- Partner with Patient Advocate team to ensure smooth patient matching & scheduling
- Assist with ongoing administrative support for Clinical Team
- Send out monthly reports to therapists with their key metrics (attendance, etc.)
- Serve as a collaborative team member, offering ideas and suggestions to better support our Providers as we grow!
Who you are
- Detail oriented and highly organized. You double check everything to make sure it’s right. Nothing falls through the cracks when you’re overseeing it.
- Empathetic and people-oriented. You are able to connect with all kinds of people and make them feel safe, supported, and cared for. You explain things clearly and succinctly.
- Mission driven and ethical. You are passionate about improving maternal health outcomes and ensuring Providers are delivering a positive care experience to patients, including following correct clinical protocols and processes.
- Creative and solution-oriented. You are a problem solver who proactively identifies problems and proposes solutions. You take the lead on the projects you own, raising issues and opportunities to your manager instead of waiting for direction on them.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Be prepared as the needs of our organization change as we grow.
- Familiar with working in healthcare environments. Understanding of and experience working with HIPAA compliance is a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Full time position
- $58,000 annual salary
- Competitive equity package
Perks and Benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive parental leave and return to work policy
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Annual professional development stipend
- Virtual team events
Seven Starling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.