Licensed Telehealth Therapist - Arizona - Contract
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
About Seven Starling
Seven Starling is a digital maternal mental health clinic that specializes in treating common perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression and anxiety. With specialized therapy, peer support, and medication as needed, Seven Starling uses the most effective, proven methods to drive best in class outcomes for people going through the motherhood journey. Seven Starling is a female-founded company backed by top tier venture capital investors and healthcare partners.
Seven Starling is looking for a Contract Clinical Therapist to add to its world-class therapist team. You will work with Seven Starling’s clinical and leadership team to consistently deliver a high quality care experience to our clients.
Our ideal candidate is a behavioral health professional with interest in maternal mental health. You’ll excel in this role if you are an excellent communicator. You’re excited about working at an early stage company pioneering the future of women’s mental health, and are motivated by the broad impact that you will have in your role!
What we look for at Seven Starling
- Clinical expertise utilizing evidence-based models of care such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Client-Centered Therapy
- Experience, skill, and passion for facilitating online group therapy and serving prenatal and postpartum families is a must
- Empathetic and intuitive listener with strong verbal and written communication
- Comfort and proficiency with virtual platforms, electronic health records, and google suite, as well as an eagerness to learn new programs efficiently
- Excited to join an early stage team building the future of maternal mental healthcare
- An ability to laugh at yourself and with others; we take our work seriously, but want to have fun while doing it!
What you’ll do
- Lead group and individual therapy sessions in a telehealth setting for patients suffering from common maternal mental health related conditions
- Collaborate with the clinical and leadership team to share feedback and suggest ways to improve the care delivery system
- Able to commit a minimum of 5 hours per week. This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity.
Who you are
- Currently independently licensed as a counselor, clinical social worker, or marriage & family therapist in Arizona
- Accepting applications for North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, Maryland, New York, Illinois, Nevada, Tennessee, Texas, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Expectation of availability: 5 hours per week minimum
- Contract Role: Flexible schedule
Seven Starling is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees.